Yaaaaaaawn....

Saturday, October 4, 2008

What a long day! I feel like our hike was yesterday!

I babysat for two kids that I used to do daycare for tonight. Kris & I took them to the Timberwolves' scrimmage up on Minnesota State's campus. They were so cute!

The game started at 7. Because we ate a later lunch, I wasn't hungry for dinner before we left for the game. So Kris & I snacked on a few different things. I had a cup of sugar free hot chocolate, which was delicious! I also had a piece of part-skim Crystal Farms string cheese, which is the BEST STRING CHEESE EVER! I absolutely love it.




Also, the boys' parents own a meat market in the town that I work in, and they always have a bunch of interesting meat at their house. So Kris and I had a couple of pieces of some jalapeno & cheese summer sausage.



After the game, Kris & I were STARVING. So we ordered a pizza from Papa John's (I've missed their thin crust, we don't have it St. Peter!) and picked it up on the way home. We got a thin crust "Spinach Alfredo Chicken Tomato" pizza, which was very, very good. I had two and a half pieces! The boys helped us out a little bit. They were VERY tired.




Well, now I am exhausted and it's almost 1 o'clock in the morning. Church is bright and early, followed by a full day of couch lounging and football watching. YAY!

0 comments: