Renaissance Food

Sunday, September 21, 2008

When I got home last night I went right to sleep, I was sooooo tired! So I'm sorry for not posting my lunch and dinner pictures from yesterday yet. But I'm doing it right now!! The Festival was fun, although there was a ton of people there and we had to wait in a traffic line for almost an hour just to get into the parking area! Yuck.


But the first thing we did when we got there was get two beers and two turkey legs! Yummy.


The beers were Harp's lagers and the turkey legs were smoked. I barely ate half of mine, they were huge! And I didn't want to get too full, I wanted to eat more things!!

After that we walked around a while, did some of the activities and watched some of the shows. Then we came upon the elephant and camel rides! For four dollars a person you could sit on top of an elephant while it walked around a circle. SO WORTH IT.

We rode this guy:

Before we left, we decided to each get one more thing to eat. Kris settled on breadsticks stuffed with pepperoni & cheese from the "Taste of Italy" stand. I got a "Feisty Feta Chicken Wrap" that was absolutely delicious. It consisted of a feta cheese spicy "sauce", crispy chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and shredded cheese. It was served with kettle chips, which were good but I only ate a few of them. All in all, it was a wonderful food day.

0 comments: