Sick Day :-(

Monday, September 22, 2008

I woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach bug... needless to say, the day has been spent laying on the couch. I didn't get to go to yoga. :-( :-(


I've nibbled on a few things... I'm a big believer that you need to eat even when you're sick. Breakfast was leftover pineapple with a tiny bit of yogurt and Fiber One.

I had made a wrap last night to take with me to work for lunch today. I was inspired by the wrap I made at the Renaissance Festival. So I took a Flat Out Wrap, spread it with a mixture of feta cheese, a tablespoon of Hellman's Light mayo and some hot sauce. I piled on romaine lettuce, cucumbers, roma tomatoes and grilled chicken pieces. I ate half of it for lunch today, but then I started feeling nauseous so I put the rest away for later.

Ugh, I hate being sick. Lots of kids have been sick from preschool lately, so I'm sure I caught a bug from someone. And I'm sure the heavy drinking I did on Friday night didn't do much to boost my immune system.

Well I'm off to watch The Silence of the Lambs on Starz. Can you believe I've never actually watched this movie the whole way through?

0 comments: