Up and At 'Em!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I slept in a little bit today but for some reason I'm ready super early! So that means I can actually make a blog post before heading off to work.

Breakfast this morning was a half cup of egg beaters that I'd cooked up last night and then refrigerated overnight. I topped it this morning with some diced organic tomatoes, fresh parsley, canned yellow corn and a tiny bit of "Fancy Shredded Italian Mix Cheese" from Wal-Mart. I microwaved the conconction for 1 min, 20 seconds. I also had a banana, diced up and drizzled with sugar free maple syrup and some cinammon. Coffee, too, of course!




The lunch I'm packing today is a sort of "Catch-All" salad, using leftovers from my fridge! We're kind of running out of groceries, but with the economy the way it is, I'm trying to use up as much as I can before making a big overhaul grocery run.


So, in this salad: celery, marinated artichoke hearts, marinated sweet red peppers, corn, leftover ground buffalo burger, feta cheese, red onions and carrots. I drizzled a little bit of fat free zesty italian dressing over the top of it. I'm taking some grapes with me too, and a nectarine to eat on my way to the gym after work. I'm not going to do a huge workout, probably just a half hour of cardio and then some abs. I'm still recovering from my cold, and I don't want to tire out my body too much.

I'm excited for this weekend already! Kris and I are going to go HIKING on Saturday! YAY!

0 comments: