When the moon hits my eye like a big pizza pie... That's amore!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well, shopping went really well today! (Or really bad, if you're counting the amount of money I spent!) Here's everything I bought:

* 3 pairs of shoes
* cute top to wear to work
* 2 fall jackets
* a new lunchbag that looks like an adorable black quilted purse!
* earrings
* grey & pink Nike zip-up sweatshirt
* Mexican Beer & Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
* Thai sauce
* dark chocolate covered blueberries
* roasted garlic & herb focaccia sticks
* a Halloween hanging decoration
* soy milk
* red onion
* white button mushrooms


After I was done shopping I grabbed a Light Pumpkin Cooler from Caribou Coffee to celebrate the start of fall. I was going to get a pumpkin latte, but it was 80 degrees out and I was HOT.

When I got home, I snacked a few of the focaccia sticks I'd bought.


For supper I decided to make a Hawaiian pizza with red onions, pineapple and canadian bacon. I also made some stuff white buttom mushrooms. I stuffed them with a combination of fat free cream cheese, leftover mexican-flavored shredded cheese, leftover canned diced tomatoes and some fresh parsley. YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! I love mushrooms!



I served the pizza & mushrooms with some fresh veggies and the rest of my homemade buttermilk ranch dressing. I washed it down with a glass of pineapple juice, which I'd drained from the canned pineapple that I put on the pizza. (No use wasting that refreshing juice!)

Well, back to the daily grind tomorrow! I can't wait for my yoga class tomorrow morning.

0 comments: