Feeling Blue

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm feeling very off today... just kind of 'blah'. Very lazy and unambitious. I hate it! My day started off really well with a delicious breakfast of scrambled egg whites, mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes.

I also had a cup of applesauce with some cinnamon.


I met Kris at Applebee's for a late lunch. I was supposed to get my ring appraised (for insurance purposes) but they wanted to take it until Saturday! I'm just not ready to part with it for that long yet... I'll bring it in next week.

Applebee's has this Two for $20 promotion going on, where two people can get an appetizer and two entrees for only twenty bucks. We shared the spinach & artichoke dip appetizer.


I was in the mood for their grilled chicken caesar salad. I know it's not very good for you, but I was really craving one!! I think it's a time-of-month thing... I've had alot of cravings lately!


Dessert was a cranberry oatmeal cookie that we picked up in the candy shop at Scheel's Sporting Goods. On Wednesdays their cookies are only 10 cents each, and their amazing!!!


A little bit ago I had a chocolate brownie Z-bar for a snack. I think I'm going to go for a run in a little bit.

Kris is going to shoot hoops and won't be home until about 8, so we'll be eating a late supper.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Ate your eats look SO good...especially that cookie!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Feel better!!!

HangryPants said...

Aw sorry you're having a blue day! At least you got that great cookie and the yummy artichoke dip. That stuff is the best!