Florentine Salmon Pinwheels

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I had a very nice, relaxing day off today. I probably should have gotten in a workout... but oh well. Tomorrow's another day.

Around 4pm I had a snack. It was a little 'dessertish' but at least I got some fruit in me today! I had a small bowl of Wild Blueberries & Sweet Cream Frozen Yogurt topped with berries that I thawed out in the microwave. It hit the spot.


I have a TON of fresh vegetables in the fridge right now, so I knew I wanted to incorporate some into dinner. But for my main entree, I decided to make Florentine Salmon Pinwheels. They are basically salmon fillets stuffed with lowfat ricotta cheese, spinach and tomatoes. I baked them at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.



On the side, I had steamed garlic broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms. And for some reason I was in the mood for bread & butter. I had a slice of 12-grain bread spread with some Brummel & Brown.


I am stuffed right now! Kris and I are watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta. These women crack me up! :-)

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for a relaxing day off!! I wish I could have one of those.... haha, enjoy them for me, please! :0)

That show is a total guilty pleasure - I love it! :0)