FINALLY!

Thursday, October 2, 2008


Alright. WHEW. Our wireless router (which we JUST bought) was sucking it up bigtime. So Kris beat it up a little bit and now our internet is fast as ever! Awesome.

On to the food! Lunch yesterday was the other half of my leftover sandwich from the night before, which I didn't take any pictures of, since it looked the same as it did the night before. For supper, Kris picked up some sushi. Now, sushi in Mankato is FAR from superior. In fact, it's not very good at all. But when we have a bad sushi craving, I suppose it will do.


I slept in today, to FINALLY try to get rid of my cold. Which, it seems to have worked, as I'm feeling excellent now! So, breakfast was nothing. Lunch was a quick Lean Cuisine: chicken and angel hair in a basil cream sauce. I added some extra tomatoes and fresh parsley and it was surprisingly good!

Then I decided to decorate for fall/halloween! And I went on a grocery run and stocked up on a bunch of yummy stuff. While I was shopping, I snacked on a Peanut Butter Clif Z Bar. Very good.

For dinner, I made parmesan encrusted tilapia, topped with shrimp sauteed in sundried tomato pesto. On the side I had sauteed zucchini, corn & red onions with parmesan and romano cheese. VERY GOOD.


I'm going to go meet a friend for some drinks at the Wine Cafe! Not too many though, I do have to work tomorrow! Here are some pictures of my newly decorated kitchen & dining room.

See you tomorrow, FRIDAY!

0 comments: