Fruitilicious!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

[My internet hasn't been working lately! So this post was actually from yesterday morning. I have some catching up to do, and then I'll post yesterday's meals and today's.]

I can't shake my cold. I took some NyQuil last night to help me fall asleep, but when it came time to wake up, I just couldn't. My body just needs rest. So I shut off my alarm and went back to sleep. I finally woke up again at 8, because my body needed to cough. ALOT. So I'm up. And still coughing. I wasn't hungry when I woke up, but I knew that I needed to eat. I haven't been eating as much lately or working out as much lately, due to my being sick. So I've lost a little bit of weight (around 3.5 pounds). I made a BIG filling breakfast of yogurt, a whole nectarine and about 11 grapes cut in half.

0 comments: