Food, Fashion and Fun-Filled Day

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a great day I had today! I am so glad that I didn't skip yoga, I felt awesome afterward. I always do, but it's so hard to remember that feeling when your alarm is blaring at 5:30 in the morning...

I drove Kris's car to school today so that he could take mine to get its oil changed (Isn't he so sweet?!). I drank half of my delicious smoothie on the drive to Mankato, then the other half after yoga. About a half hour after I got to work, I had a peanut butter & jelly waffle sandwich.


Made with one toasted Nutrigrain Low-Fat waffle, 1 tablespoon of Naturally More Peanut Butter, and 2 tablespoons of blueberry sugar free preserves. Yum.

I was soooooooooo busy at work today. I got ALOT done! Because I was on the move so much, I didn't get hungry until around 1 pm. Then, all of a sudden I was STARVING. Good thing I'd packed a HUGE lunch.

Leftover stir-fry veggies, mixed with broccoli slaw, peppers & sugar snap peas.


I also had a chicken dog, fresh pepper strips and hummus & mustard for dipping.

AND I had a Cherry Coke Zero for a treat.



After work I got in a super quick gym workout. An intense 20-minute hill program on the recumbant bike, then a quick 10-minute run on the treadmill (1.25 miles). I had to cut it short because of class at 4. On my walk (sprint, really) to class, I snacked on a few grapes. Class was over at 5, and then I was mall-bound.

I only went to my favorite store (Charlotte Russe, haha) and bought a ton of stuff on clearance. Grey dress pants, two black shirts (I need to get away from BLACK!), 2 other shirts, a pair of black high heels and two necklaces. I spent only $60. AWESOME.

On the drive home I ate a delicious apple (which I tried to take a picture of, but it turned out super blurry). I wasn't real hungry when I got home, so I didn't know if I was even going to make anything for dinner. But then Kris mentioned Subway and I immediately got hungry! We split one of the new "Chicken Pizziola" subs. On my half, I got spinach, green peppers, onions, tomatoes and parmesan cheese. Very good.




We brought the subs home to eat. I cut mine in half (takes longer to eat, I swear!) and made a spinach, cucumber & tomato side salad with Fat Free Italian dressing on the side. Now I'm stuffed!



Well, tomorrow is ANOTHER LONG DAY (when aren't they?!) so I better get everything in order and get in bed early to make up for my lack of sleep last night. G'night all!


0 comments: