Pumpkin Yogurt

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good morning! It's Thursday, YAY! My last full day of work for the week. :-)


This morning I had an incredible breakfast! Last night, I cooked up an egg white omelet with spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms and a laughing cow cheese wedge. I reheated it this morning for a 1:30 in the microwaved. Very good!

I wanted something else to go with it... but for some reason I didn't feel like fruit today! Weird, I know.

The other day at the grocery store I was looking at the yogurt section and came across some Pumpkin Pie Yogurt. It sounded delicious! But it only came in full fat (bleh!) and in a big container. I was very disappointed! But this morning, I was staring at my container of leftover pumpkin in the fridge and thought "what should I use this pumpkin for?!" And it dawned on me: YOGURT! So I mixed the rest of the canned pumpkin (about 1/4 cup) with maybe 3/4 cup Vanilla Light & Fit. I topped it with some cinnamon and some Pumpkin Flax Seed Cereal of Kris's (w/ raisins in it). DELICIOUS.

Well, once again, I'm rushing to get out the door this morning. Have a good day everyone!

0 comments: