Have a Smoothie-licious Hump Day!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good morning all! I FINALLY fell asleep last night, every much tossing and turning. When my alarm went off, I decided to sleep an extra half hour. And actually, I'm not sure why I set my alarm so darn early in the first place, because this was more than enough time for me to get ready!


My stomach is feeling a little off this morning so I decided to forgo my pre-yoga snack. I did, however, make this smoothie last night to take with me this morning, so I'll probably sip on that on my drive. I'm also bringing an iced coffee made w/ light vanilla soy milk, so that will give me some nutrients, too. The smoothie is actually purple in color, but my "crazy smoothie glass" is green so it looks kinda brownish. In the smoothie is 1 cup of frozen mixed berries, 1 and 1/4 cups Light 'N Fit Vanilla Yogurt, 1/2 a banana and 3/4 cup light vanilla soy milk. YUM.

I've packed lots of things to eat today, as today is going to be a looooong day. I have yoga, work, gym workout, class and then to the mall I go for a little shopping. Here's a preview of my snacks/lunch:


Can't wait! I better go get my stuff ready to go. Be back tonight!

0 comments: