Nobody's Perfect

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rule # 1: No matter how busy you are, find time to EAT something.

Rule # 2: Always remember that alcohol lowers your inhibitations.

Rule # 3: Don't be too hard on yourself if you break rules number 1 and 2 once in a while.

Haha. Wellllllll.... tonight was not my best food night. I worked on my aunt's computers for a few hours and then she wanted to "pay" me back by bringing me & Kris supper. Of course, we couldn't say no! So, while we waited for her to bring over a pizza from Godfathers, Kris & I made cocktails w/ my new Three Olives Pomegranite Vodka. I mixed it with Cherry Coke Zero and it is BY FAR MY NEW FAVORITE DRINK! Finally, something I like other than rum & diets and vodka gimlets.




We also snacked on some chips and fresh salsa from Hy-Vee.

I love, love LOVE this salsa: Artichoke Garlic. Yummy.



We told Angie to pick up whatever kind of pizza she wanted. She came w/ a mushroom, olive & sausage pizza. (Which happens to have my two least favorite toppings: olives & sausage, haha!). But by then I was a little tipsy and very, very hungry so I devoured two big, cheesy pieces.



I actually found it very tasty! They say your tastebuds change every 7 years... maybe mine are changing now to let me like olives! Hmm...

Well I just got done doing some packing for our weekend trip to Chicago. I definitely have more to do tomorrow, when my head is a little clearer. I have so much to do tomorrow! I sure hope I can forget about my To-Do List when I crawl into bed, or I'll be up half the night fretting about it.

Anybody have any anxiety-reducing advice???

1 comments:

HangryPants said...

I love your rules!

Stress/anxiety reducers include yoga, running, baking and reading.