Rain, rain, rain....

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good morning on this lovely Tuesday!

Getting up was pretty hard to do this morning. I could not sleep last night! I knew I shouldn't have had another cup of coffee at 3 pm yesterday! I didn't fall asleep until probably 12:30, and I had to get up at 5:15am. Yuck. But I brewed myself a nice pot of coffee and I'm feeling pretty good now! However, the rain just won't stop here! It rained yesterday and now it's going to rain all day today again, too. I guess I'll be running in the rain this afternoon.

Breakfast this morning was a wonderful little egg sandwich.



I used 1/3 cup egg beaters, yellow onions, a handful of spinach, diced canned tomatoes & a tiny bit of Italian blend cheese. I microwaved the conconction for 2:30 and it was perfect on my Village Hearth light English muffin! I also had half of a banana with a little bit of my new Naturally More Peanut Butter.



I've been searching for a good peanut butter for a while now, and by george I think I've found it! This stuff is lower in calories and fat but has more fiber AND protein!




Plus, it's DELICIOUS! I'm super excited about this, as I have always loved peanut butter but haven't allowed myself to eat much of it in the past.

My lunch that I'm bringing today is a Greek-inspired salad. Spinach, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, onions, tomatoes, feta cheese & a little bit of leftover baked tofu from the other night. I'm bringing a balsamic vinaigrette for dressing.



Well I better finish getting ready for work. The kiddies await me!

0 comments: