It's All About the Filling

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I woke up in a pretty good mood this morning! Hopefully it continues throughout the day... :-)

I made a VERY FILLING and delicious breakfast: Egg White Omelet with asparagus, mushrooms, turkey, turkey bacon and feta cheese. Talk about protein-packed! I was going to have half a banana, too, but I'm just too full!!



So I'm off to work! It's supposed to snow tonight... the kids always seem to act up when it's going to snow. Let's pray that they don't!

And in wedding news... we booked the church for our ceremony! Now.... what's next?!?

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Already snowing here :-(

So exciting about the wedding plans!!! :-D

Krista said...

Yummy omlette! :)

amy. said...

snow? yikes! its only raining here. glad you felt good upon waking up, and good luck with your kids today staying behaved.