Lunch & More Kitties

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I've never really had pets before. Growing up, we had a cat for a short time but my dad made us get rid of it (he wasn't fond of cats). Then we got three dogs, Nelson, Winnie & Abby, but they are outside hunting dogs (and SMELLY). I never fancied myself an animal lover.

Until now. :-)


Our groceries are pretty low right now, but we're trying to use up as much as we've got. I decided on some Garden Broccoli soup. It tasted like cream of broccoli soup, but it's much better for you!! The entire box (which makes a HUGE bowl) is only approx. 160 calories but packs a whole 6 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber! Love it.


On the side I had a piece of whole grain bread, toasted and spread with Brummel & Brown. I also had some small pieces of venison summer sausage. (That's deer meat, for all you southerners.)



Kris and I went to church at 4. I must admit though, the entire time we were there I sat imagining my wedding. The church is so beautiful, I can't wait to get married there!

I will leave you with a video of the kitties playing in our guest room (which they have completely taken over as their domain!). Have a great night guys!


3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

You and your kittens were made for each other :-)

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWW the kitties are just soooo cuteeee <3

Anonymous said...

your kittens are tooooooo cute!