Detroit Tigers and Endless Shrimp

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kris signed with the Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INCREDIBLE. We've been waiting for SOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo long. I am very very happy/excited/proud for him. Of course, alot of changes are going to have to be made in our lives, but we are ready and willing! YAY, I can't wait!!!

Well, of course we had to celebrate. And the dorks that we are, and the small town that we live in, the only restaurant we ever go to to celebrate at is that of our very first date- Red Lobster. Haha, I know. But those damn cheddar bay biscuits and that shrimp pasta. I can't get enough! Its like, even though I spent so much time in Italy, I still enjoy my occasional night out at the Olive Garden, you know? I can't help it. And I'm not going to apologize for it!

Anyway, I decided to splurge. Not care at all. We both got the "endless shrimp" special. I had the coconut shrimp (my fave), their new parmesan shrimp and, of course, the shrimp pasta. I had mashed potatoes as my side, since I love those, and a ceasar salad to start. To top it all off, I had TWO glasses of white zinfandel. YIKES. Of course, I didn't eat it ALL. But I definitely over ate and if feels good to do that once in a while! I'll just have to work extra hard in yoga tomorrow.



YUM!

0 comments: