F-R-I-D-A-Y!

Friday, September 26, 2008

I live for Friday's. There's just something so rewarding about coming home on a Friday afternoon after a long week's work and just sitting on the couch, drinking a beer (and blogging about it). Haha.

I had a pretty good day today. The kids were much better today, and my breakfast held me over fantastically until lunch. I brought with me a salad of romaine lettuce topped with red onions, celery, feta, tuna mixed with a little light mayo and carrots. No dressing, the tuna & mayo was good enough! I brought a diet dr. pepper for an afternoon caffeine kick and a nectarine, which I was actually too full to eat when I was done with my salad! So I brought it back home with me, maybe I'll eat it later.




I haven't really even thought about dinner yet, but you guys will be the first to know what I had! (Or third I guess, after me & Kris). Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: