Lunch/Snack

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well, my protein-packed omelette this morning filled me up so much, I wasn't even real hungry for lunch! But I wanted a "boost" to help me do some homework here before I head off to class. So I made a "snack plate" of dill pickle slices, a couple of slices of pepper turkey, a hunk of garlic herb feta cheese and a few focaccia sticks.



The flavor combinations were awesome, and it was just enough food.



In other exciting news, I finally figured out a good setting on my camera (which is just a basic Sony Cybershot 7.2 mp that Kris got me for X-mas last year) for shooting food photos! These ones turned out pretty well, don't you think?

Well, I'm gonna do homework and rest a little more before I take off for class. Then I'll come home and cook dinner for Kris and I tonight and then go to bed EARLY so that I feel good tomorrow.

0 comments: