Black Bean & Salsa Omelet

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm very tired this morning, I'm not going to lie to you. I've already drank down a cup of strong coffee, but I'm still fighting the urge to crawl back in under my covers. I think what is making it worse is the fact that when I get off work at 3:30 I have to go straight to work writing an information article for my class, that's due tomorrow. Why oh why do I procrastinate?! I guess that's what your senior year is for, huh.

Breakfast was delicious. Last night I made an egg white omelet with black beans, salsa, onions & a tiny bit of cheddar cheese. I also had some frozen mango on the side. For some reason, my frozen mango tastes a little bit like smoked salmon. Not sure why. Weird.




Ugh, I just wish I could wake up!! Work will not be fun if I feel like this all day. :-(

Well, I hope everyone else is having a better morning than me!

0 comments: