Chicken Sausage & Veggies with Rice Noodles

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dinner was delicious & filling- the best kind!


I started by cooking up some rice noodles (about 3 oz.), and then microwaved some Green Giant "Steam in the Bag" potatoes, green beans & peppers. I cup up two chicken sausages (stuffed with gouda cheese & apples) that I'd bought from Wal-Mart last week. I sauted them in a pan with garlic & onions. Then I added the veggies & rice noodles, along with (finally!) the last of my canned diced tomatoes. The "sauce" was a mixture of Sundried Tomato Pesto & Honey Dijon Mustard. I grated some parmesan cheese on top and garnished with some fresh parsley.

YUM YUM! I am exhausted though, and yoga is less than 12 hours away. OH, by the way... my run today was FANTASTIC. I keep getting further and further everyday without feeling tired at all. I love it.

Goodnight everyone!

0 comments: