A Flea In Her Ear: A quick last night recap

Friday, October 10, 2008

Augh, yesterday was so crazy! Ok, QUICKLY:

After work I had about an hour to get ready to get up to the play. I quickly tried a blueberry Chobani yogurt (my FIRST! I was a Chobani virgin) w/ 1/2 a cup of Kashi Go Lean. YUMMY!



Then I had a mini peanut butter cup (I heart Halloween candy) and a small handful of roasted acorn squash seeds.




In the car on the way up, I snacked on a big, red Cortland apple. Crunchy & delicious!



The play, "A Flea In Her Ear" was HILARIOUS, but super long! A 50 min. 1st Act, 15 minute intermission, 40 min. 2nd Act and 40 minute 3rd Act. We were up so late! Plus, the hour-long drive home. YUCK. On the way home, I was STARVING. I'd brought a Kashi Dark Chocolate & Cherry granola bar with me. I ate that, which was just enough to stifle my hunger so that I could hit the hay as soon as I got home.



Ok, I gotta go to work! I'll recap breakfast and lunch when I get home today.

0 comments: