Greasy Food = Poor Dispositioin

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ugh. This weekend, while being a ton of fun, was very bad for me nutritionally. I consumed more french fries over the weekend than I have in the past 3 months probably! Yuck.


Yesterday when I woke up, I snacked on an Oatmeal Raisin Luna Bar while catching up on some blog reading. About an hour later, I went down and had breakfast with Kris, his brother and his sister-in-law. We had bagels w/ cream cheese, coffee and orange juice. I had a plain bagel with vegetable cream cheese.


The baptism was beautiful. The church that his brother and sister-in-law go to is absolutely gorgeous. Here's Kris w/ his nephew and godchild, Nolan.



This is me with him when he was a day old. He was born on August 4.



After the baptism we had to take off right away, so that we could get back to Minnesota at a decent time. I was starving by the time we left, so I snacked on an apple.


Kris and I decided that we should take advantage of the fact that we were in Illinois, so we decided to stop and eat at Red Robin for a SECOND TIME before we left the state, haha. This time I REALLY splurged, and got the Bleu Ribbon Burger, which was delicious but absolutely horrible for me. Whoops.

Well, I am glad to be back where I can eat healthy and workout when I want to! This morning I had a "Santa Fe Egg Sandwich" on an everything bagel, with some grapes. I mixed black bean & corn salsa into some egg beaters, microwaved it and topped it with some sliced bell peppers and reduced fat cheddar cheese. Very good.


I have alot of errands to run today (I'm not working and my class is cancelled, YAY!) . So I will update later on!

2 comments:

Maggie M. said...

It may have been unhealthy but that burger looks sooo good. It's nice to splurge every once in a while :)

Alyssa said...

I know, you are so right! And it was definitely delicious, so it was worth it.