New Layout

Monday, October 13, 2008

What do you think?? I got my new template from http://templatesparanovoblogger.blogspot.com/ and I love it! I had to make some minor changes to the html, such as add borders to my pictures and translate everything into english! But right now I'm really liking it.

Well, I am unfortunately still sick. However, I am feeling better than yesterday and my temp is down under 100. It has been raining all day, so it was kind of perfect for a sick day.

This morning Kris woke me up at 7 so that I could drive him to school. We'd left his car in Mankato over the weekend so I had to drop him off and I'll go back and pick him up later on and bring him to his car. On the ride to school, I ate a peanut butter Z bar.


When I got home I went back to bed for a few hours. Around 10:30 I got up and had a bowl of cereal. I mixed together cinammon Puffins, Kashi Go Lean and Fiber One, drowned in 8th Continent Light Vanilla Soy Milk.


After that I slept a little longer and then got up and played around with the template on my blog. :-) Around 1:30 I decided to eat lunch. I wanted something comforting, but with alot of 'healthiness'. So I settled on some tomato soup & a big salad.



The salad with a mix of spinach, broccoli slaw, fire-roasted red peppers, black beans and crumbled feta cheese. I drizzled some Kraft fat free honey dijon dressing and Wishbone Bountifuls' Heart Italian dressing on top. It was huge, and I only ate about half of it. (ECK, I hate wasting food!)


The soup was just a Campbell's Soup-At-Hand Classic Tomato that I heated up in the microwave and poured into a bowl. I topped it with a little bit of Italian blend cheese.


For dessert I had a Kashi Dark Chocolate & Oatmeal cookie. Now I'm going to take some more cold medicine and lay down to watch That 70s Show. Then my plan is to shower, clean up the apartment, do some abs and calisthenics and go pick up Kris.


Can't wait for Gossip Girl tonight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout!! And yummm..tomato soup